- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Yokohama will welcome Avispa Fukuoka to NHK Spring Mitsuzawa Football Stadium for a matchday 16 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 4th August 2019 ended in a Yokohama 2-0 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Yokohama has won 2 matches, and Avispa Fukuoka triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.30 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Yokohama's latest fixture against Kawasaki Frontale ended in an away 3-1 loss. I expected more from Yokohama. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Yokohama was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 63rd minute.
Avispa Fukuoka's recent game against Shonan Bellmare ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Avispa Fukuoka didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Avispa Fukuoka pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 65th and 71st minute.
Since the start of the season, Yokohama is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Yokohama is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 10% home clean sheets.
Avispa Fukuoka has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Avispa Fukuoka wins 1.40 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Avispa Fukuoka kept a clean sheet in just 30% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Yokohama has won just 10% of home games. On average they score 0.80 goals and concede 1.90 per game. Avispa Fukuoka is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Yokohama wins on average 0.60 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Avispa Fukuoka. My prediction is Avispa Fukuoka to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Wednesday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 60% of Yokohama's home and Avispa Fukuoka's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Yokohama vs Avispa Fukuoka Betting Tips
Yokohama vs Avispa Fukuoka Head to Head
Average stats between Yokohama and Avispa Fukuoka in most recent 10 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Yokohama vs Avispa Fukuoka Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Yokohama and Avispa Fukuoka across current season. Calculated from Yokohama's Home stats and Avispa Fukuoka's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Yokohama has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Yokohama has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Yokohama turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Yokohama recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Yokohama has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Yokohama has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/19 games for Yokohama this season.
- Yokohama will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 2 times and overall this season they have scored 0.63 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Avispa Fukuoka has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Avispa Fukuoka has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Avispa Fukuoka when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Yokohama stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Avispa Fukuoka ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Avispa Fukuoka, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (63% of all matches) involving Avispa Fukuoka has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Avispa Fukuoka will score today, as they have netted in the last 11 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||5% / 17%||10 %||0 %|
|Draw %||21% / 33%||30 %||11 %|
|Loss %||74% / 50%||60 %||89 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.17||2.70||3.33|
|Scored||0.63 / 0.83||0.80||0.44|
|Conceded||2.37 / 1.33||1.90||2.89|
|BTTS %||47% / 50%||50 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 17%||20 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Scores %||53% / 50%||60 %||44 %|
|Clean Sheet %||5% / 17%||10 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||21% / 33%||40 %||0 %|
|Possession %||47% / 51%||46 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.84 / 3.83||3.80||3.89|
|Cards||0.95 / 0.50||0.60||1.33|
|Offsides||1.05 / 2.17||1.20||0.89|
|Fouls||9.53 / 10.67||10.40||8.56|
|Shots||9.47 / 12.17||8.40||10.67|
|Shots on Target||4.21 / 5.33||3.60||4.89|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 67%||56 %||30 %|
|Draw %||26% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||32% / 0%||44 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.37 / 2.00||2.33||2.40|
|Scored||1.21 / 1.50||1.22||1.20|
|Conceded||1.16 / 0.50||1.11||1.20|
|BTTS %||63% / 33%||56 %||70 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 0%||11 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||32% / 0%||44 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||11 %||10 %|
|Scores %||89% / 100%||100 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 67%||44 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 83%||44 %||30 %|
|Possession %||42% / 47%||42 %||41 %|
|Corners||4.47 / 4.50||5.44||3.60|
|Cards||1.42 / 1.33||1.67||1.20|
|Offsides||0.79 / 1.33||0.89||0.70|
|Fouls||10.53 / 9.67||11.33||9.80|
|Shots||8.68 / 9.17||9.89||7.60|
|Shots on Target||3.95 / 4.00||3.89||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Yokohama vs Avispa Fukuoka Odds
|HT 1||4.30||HT X||2.00||HT 2||2.60|
|Home Win Nil||5.25||Away Win Nil||3.00|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.60|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|