- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Yokohama will welcome Kawasaki Frontale to NHK Spring Mitsuzawa Football Stadium for a matchday 21 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 22nd May 2021 ended in a Kawasaki Frontale 3-1 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Yokohama has won 0 matches, and Kawasaki Frontale triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 4.50 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Yokohama's latest fixture against Gamba Osaka ended in an away 2-0 loss. Yokohama dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Kawasaki Frontale's recent game against Kashima Antlers ended in a home 2-1 win. Kawasaki Frontale dominated the game and deserved the win. Kawasaki Frontale had good chances in both halves and scored in the 19th and 90+4 minute.
Since the start of the season, Yokohama is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 9 games on home soil. Although Yokohama is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 11% home clean sheets.
Kawasaki Frontale has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Kawasaki Frontale wins 2.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Yokohama has won just 11% of home games. On average they score 0.89 goals and concede 2.00 per game. Kawasaki Frontale won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Yokohama wins on average 0.67 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Kawasaki Frontale. My prediction is Kawasaki Frontale to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.43 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 60% of Yokohama's home and Kawasaki Frontale's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Yokohama vs Kawasaki Frontale Betting Tips
Yokohama vs Kawasaki Frontale Head to Head
Average stats between Yokohama and Kawasaki Frontale in most recent 4 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Yokohama vs Kawasaki Frontale Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Yokohama and Kawasaki Frontale across current season. Calculated from Yokohama's Home stats and Kawasaki Frontale's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Yokohama has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Yokohama has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 18 games for Yokohama ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Yokohama recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Yokohama has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Yokohama has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/18 games for Yokohama this season.
- Yokohama will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 0.67 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Kawasaki Frontale has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Kawasaki Frontale has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Kawasaki Frontale away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Kawasaki Frontale when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 8 games they have played on the road. Can Yokohama stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Kawasaki Frontale as they have now gone 21 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 12 games for Kawasaki Frontale ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Kawasaki Frontale is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Yokohama, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Kawasaki Frontale, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (52% of all matches) involving Kawasaki Frontale has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Kawasaki Frontale will score today, as they have netted in the last 21 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||6% / 17%||11 %||0 %|
|Draw %||22% / 33%||33 %||11 %|
|Loss %||72% / 50%||56 %||89 %|
|AVG Goals||3.11 / 2.17||2.89||3.33|
|Scored||0.67 / 0.83||0.89||0.44|
|Conceded||2.44 / 1.33||2.00||2.89|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||56 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 17%||22 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 17%||22 %||0 %|
|Scores %||56% / 50%||67 %||44 %|
|Clean Sheet %||6% / 17%||11 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||22% / 33%||44 %||0 %|
|Possession %||47% / 51%||46 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.44 / 3.83||3.00||3.89|
|Cards||1.00 / 0.50||0.67||1.33|
|Offsides||1.06 / 2.17||1.22||0.89|
|Fouls||9.50 / 10.67||10.44||8.56|
|Shots||9.33 / 12.17||8.00||10.67|
|Shots on Target||4.28 / 5.33||3.67||4.89|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||81% / 67%||85 %||75 %|
|Draw %||19% / 33%||15 %||25 %|
|Loss %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||3.14 / 3.00||2.85||3.63|
|Scored||2.43 / 2.00||2.08||3.00|
|Conceded||0.71 / 1.00||0.77||0.63|
|BTTS %||52% / 67%||54 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 33%||38 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||62% / 33%||54 %||75 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||48% / 33%||46 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||90% / 50%||92 %||88 %|
|Possession %||57% / 62%||56 %||58 %|
|Corners||6.14 / 8.33||6.46||5.63|
|Cards||0.48 / 0.50||0.38||0.63|
|Offsides||1.95 / 1.80||2.15||1.63|
|Fouls||9.19 / 11.25||8.77||9.88|
|Shots||14.48 / 17.83||14.69||14.13|
|Shots on Target||7.62 / 6.83||7.69||7.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Yokohama vs Kawasaki Frontale Odds
|HT 1||9.50||HT X||2.80||HT 2||1.63|
|Home Win Nil||12.00||Away Win Nil||1.83|
|Over 2.5||1.57||Under 2.5||2.30|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.90|