- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Yokohama will welcome Urawa Reds to NHK Spring Mitsuzawa Football Stadium for a matchday 28 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 19th May 2021 ended in a Urawa Reds 2-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Yokohama has won 1 match, and Urawa Reds triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.20 goals, while both teams score 20% of the time.
Yokohama's latest fixture against Kashiwa Reysol ended in an away 2-1 loss. Yokohama dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Yokohama set the tone early and scored in the 33rd minute.
Urawa Reds's previous game in the competition versus Shonan Bellmare ended in an away 0-0 draw. It was a disappointing day for the club. They were constantly overrun in the midfield and failed to keep ball possession.
Since the start of the season, Yokohama is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 14 games on home soil. Although Yokohama is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 14% home clean sheets.
Urawa Reds has picked up 16 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Urawa Reds wins 1.29 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Yokohama has won just 21% of home games. On average they score 1.00 goals and concede 1.64 per game. Urawa Reds won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Yokohama wins on average 0.93 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Urawa Reds. My prediction is Urawa Reds to win.
Yokohama vs Urawa Reds Betting Tips
Yokohama vs Urawa Reds Head to Head
Average stats between Yokohama and Urawa Reds in most recent 5 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Yokohama vs Urawa Reds Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Yokohama and Urawa Reds across current season. Calculated from Yokohama's Home stats and Urawa Reds's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Yokohama has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Yokohama has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Yokohama ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Yokohama recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Yokohama has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 45% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Yokohama, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (45% of all matches) involving Yokohama has seen BTTS landing.
- Yokohama will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 5 times and overall this season they have scored 0.72 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Urawa Reds has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Urawa Reds has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Urawa Reds has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Urawa Reds as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Urawa Reds has kept 5 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 0 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 16 occasions.
- Urawa Reds is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Yokohama, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Urawa Reds has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/29 games for Urawa Reds this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||14% / 17%||21 %||7 %|
|Draw %||21% / 33%||29 %||13 %|
|Loss %||66% / 50%||50 %||80 %|
|AVG Goals||2.90 / 2.17||2.64||3.13|
|Scored||0.72 / 0.83||1.00||0.47|
|Conceded||2.17 / 1.33||1.64||2.67|
|BTTS %||45% / 50%||50 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||3% / 17%||7 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||14 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 17%||21 %||0 %|
|Scores %||55% / 50%||64 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 17%||14 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 33%||50 %||13 %|
|Possession %||46% / 51%||45 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.83 / 3.83||3.64||4.00|
|Cards||1.21 / 0.50||1.00||1.40|
|Offsides||0.90 / 2.17||1.00||0.80|
|Fouls||10.28 / 10.67||11.50||9.13|
|Shots||8.76 / 12.17||8.86||8.67|
|Shots on Target||4.21 / 5.33||3.71||4.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||52% / 17%||67 %||36 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||20 %||21 %|
|Loss %||28% / 67%||13 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.10 / 2.33||2.33||1.86|
|Scored||1.21 / 0.50||1.47||0.93|
|Conceded||0.90 / 1.83||0.87||0.93|
|BTTS %||24% / 33%||33 %||14 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 33%||7 %||7 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 0%||40 %||21 %|
|Scores %||66% / 50%||80 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||55% / 33%||60 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||62% / 50%||80 %||43 %|
|Possession %||53% / 48%||51 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.07 / 4.50||4.87||5.29|
|Cards||0.79 / 1.33||0.47||1.14|
|Offsides||1.28 / 1.17||1.47||1.07|
|Fouls||9.21 / 8.00||9.40||9.00|
|Shots||9.38 / 8.00||9.00||9.79|
|Shots on Target||4.41 / 2.83||4.60||4.21|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Yokohama vs Urawa Reds Odds
|HT 1||3.75||HT X||2.00||HT 2||2.90|
|Home Win Nil||6.00||Away Win Nil||3.85|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.15||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|