- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
KV Mechelen will welcome KAA Gent to AFAS-stadion Achter de Kazerne for a matchday 6 fixture in Belgium Pro League. The last meeting on 2nd May 2021 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. KV Mechelen has won 2 matches, and KAA Gent triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.73 goals, while both teams score 45% of the time.
KV Mechelen's latest fixture against KV Oostende ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. KV Mechelen was much better than KV Oostende in the second half and scored in the 47th and 63rd minute.
KAA Gent's recent game against Standard Liège ended in a home 2-0 win. Although De Buffalos didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. KAA Gent had good chances in both halves and scored in the 7th and 90+4 minute.
So far, KV Mechelen plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.65 points per away game on average compared to 1.30 points at home. Although KV Mechelen is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
KAA Gent has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. KAA Gent wins 1.40 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. KAA Gent kept a clean sheet in just 30% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or KAA Gent.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.29 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 66% of KV Mechelen's home and KAA Gent's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. KV Mechelen has scored in 80% of home games. KAA Gent is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
KV Mechelen vs KAA Gent Betting Tips
KV Mechelen vs KAA Gent Head to Head
Average stats between KV Mechelen and KAA Gent in most recent 11 outings in the Belgium Pro League.
KV Mechelen vs KAA Gent Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between KV Mechelen and KAA Gent across current season. Calculated from KV Mechelen's Home stats and KAA Gent's Away stats.
Belgium Pro League Form
- Coming into this game, KV Mechelen has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. KV Mechelen has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- KAA Gent's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop KV Mechelen from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 14 games for KV Mechelen ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- KV Mechelen will be looking to keep up the momentum today against KAA Gent, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- The last 5 games for KV Mechelen has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season KV Mechelen has seen a total of 28/40 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 70% of all matches played.
- It's likely that KV Mechelen will score today, as they have netted in the last 11 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, KAA Gent has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. KAA Gent has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- KAA Gent has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for KAA Gent when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can KV Mechelen stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for KAA Gent as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for KAA Gent ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- KAA Gent will be looking to keep up the momentum today against KV Mechelen, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for KAA Gent, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 22 matches (55% of all matches) involving KAA Gent has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that KAA Gent will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 50%||35 %||45 %|
|Draw %||28% / 33%||25 %||30 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||40 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.35 / 4.33||3.70||3.00|
|Scored||1.73 / 2.50||1.90||1.55|
|Conceded||1.63 / 1.83||1.80||1.45|
|BTTS %||70% / 100%||65 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 50%||20 %||30 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||25 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 50%||45 %||25 %|
|Scores %||85% / 100%||80 %||90 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 0%||20 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||55 %||45 %|
|Possession %||52% / 51%||53 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.63 / 3.50||4.15||5.10|
|Cards||2.10 / 2.33||2.55||1.65|
|Offsides||1.37 / 1.33||1.24||1.54|
|Fouls||11.90 / 13.17||12.56||11.00|
|Shots||12.89 / 11.83||12.61||13.17|
|Shots on Target||6.39 / 6.17||5.94||6.83|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 67%||50 %||40 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||20 %||20 %|
|Loss %||35% / 17%||30 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.90 / 3.17||2.95||2.85|
|Scored||1.70 / 2.17||1.75||1.65|
|Conceded||1.20 / 1.00||1.20||1.20|
|BTTS %||55% / 67%||50 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 33%||15 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 17%||15 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 50%||35 %||20 %|
|Scores %||85% / 100%||85 %||85 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||35 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 83%||50 %||60 %|
|Possession %||55% / 52%||56 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.95 / 5.17||5.15||4.75|
|Cards||1.79 / 2.33||1.45||2.16|
|Offsides||1.80 / 1.33||1.62||2.00|
|Fouls||13.76 / 14.33||13.00||14.58|
|Shots||11.73 / 11.83||11.56||11.88|
|Shots on Target||6.21 / 5.50||6.38||6.06|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
KV Mechelen vs KAA Gent Odds
|HT 1||3.75||HT X||2.50||HT 2||2.50|
|Home Win Nil||6.50||Away Win Nil||4.00|
|Over 2.5||1.50||Under 2.5||2.50|
|BTTS Yes||1.50||BTTS NO||2.45|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.88||Under 9.5 Corners||1.93|