- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Zamalek will welcome Al Masry to Alexandria Stadium for a matchday 24 fixture in Egypt Egyptian Premier League. The last meeting on 12th January 2021 ended in a Zamalek 1-0 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Zamalek has won 10 matches, and Al Masry triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 1.62 goals, while both teams score 23% of the time.
Zamalek's last game in the Egypt Egyptian Premier League against El Geish at home ended in a 2-1 win. White Knights had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Zamalek played much better in the first half and scored in the 60th and 90+1 minute.
Al Masry's recent game against Al Ittihad ended in a home 1-0 win. Al Masry dominated the game and deserved the win. Al Masry deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 89th minute.
Since the start of the season, Zamalek is more dominant at home. They have twelve wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Zamalek is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Al Masry has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Al Masry has collected 1.77 points on average per away game, compared to 1.54 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Al Masry kept a clean sheet in just 15% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won five consecutive matches. Zamalek is currently unbeaten at home in eight games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Al Masry got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Monday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Zamalek wins on average 2.53 points per home game, compared to 1.77 points per away game for Al Masry. My prediction is Zamalek to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.86 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 57% of Zamalek's home and Al Masry's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 76% of Zamalek's home and Al Masry's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Zamalek vs Al Masry Betting Tips
Zamalek vs Al Masry Head to Head
Average stats between Zamalek and Al Masry in most recent 13 outings in the Egypt Egyptian Premier League.
Zamalek vs Al Masry Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Zamalek and Al Masry across current season. Calculated from Zamalek's Home stats and Al Masry's Away stats.
Egypt Egyptian Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Zamalek has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Zamalek has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Zamalek is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 5 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Zamalek at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Zamalek will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Zamalek has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 15 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Zamalek as they have now gone 11 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Zamalek is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Al Masry, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Zamalek, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (54% of all matches) involving Zamalek has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Al Masry has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Al Masry has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Al Masry when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 13 games they have played on the road. Can Zamalek stop this run?
- Al Masry has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Al Masry has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Zamalek get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for Al Masry, both home and away.
- Al Masry will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Zamalek, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Al Masry, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (58% of all matches) involving Al Masry has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Al Masry will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||65% / 83%||80 %||45 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||13 %||45 %|
|Loss %||8% / 0%||7 %||9 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.17||3.20||1.55|
|Scored||1.81 / 1.83||2.33||1.09|
|Conceded||0.69 / 0.33||0.87||0.45|
|BTTS %||54% / 33%||67 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 33%||47 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||7 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 33%||40 %||9 %|
|Scores %||88% / 83%||100 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||46% / 67%||33 %||64 %|
|Frist Goal %||62% / 83%||67 %||55 %|
|Possession %||54% / 49%||54 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.81 / 4.33||4.93||4.64|
|Cards||1.73 / 1.33||1.93||1.45|
|Offsides||1.56 / 2.00||1.67||1.40|
|Fouls||13.84 / 13.83||14.00||13.60|
|Shots||12.88 / 13.67||12.40||13.55|
|Shots on Target||5.50 / 4.67||5.67||5.27|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 50%||38 %||46 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||38 %||38 %|
|Loss %||19% / 17%||23 %||15 %|
|AVG Goals||2.27 / 2.17||1.69||2.85|
|Scored||1.35 / 1.50||1.00||1.69|
|Conceded||0.92 / 0.67||0.69||1.15|
|BTTS %||58% / 50%||31 %||85 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||0 %||31 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 0%||15 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 33%||8 %||46 %|
|Scores %||85% / 83%||69 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||62 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 50%||46 %||69 %|
|Possession %||56% / 55%||58 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.85 / 3.83||5.46||4.23|
|Cards||2.38 / 1.50||2.31||2.46|
|Offsides||1.35 / 1.17||1.31||1.38|
|Fouls||14.58 / 12.67||12.00||17.15|
|Shots||9.42 / 8.17||9.77||9.08|
|Shots on Target||4.12 / 3.83||3.92||4.31|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Zamalek vs Al Masry Odds
|HT 1||2.30||HT X||2.05||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.60||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||2.38||Under 2.5||1.54|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.65|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.12||Under 9.5 Corners||1.64|