- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Zamalek will welcome ENPPI to Cairo International Stadium for a matchday 22 fixture in Egypt Egyptian Premier League. The last meeting on 2nd January 2021 ended in a Zamalek 2-1 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Zamalek has won 7 matches, and ENPPI triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 46% of the time.
Zamalek's latest fixture against Al Ahly ended in an away 1-1 draw. Their strikers had a good game, but not enough to triumph at the end. Zamalek was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 80 minute.
ENPPI's recent game against Al Ittihad ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
Since the start of the season, Zamalek is more dominant at home. They have twelve wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Zamalek is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
ENPPI has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. ENPPI wins 1.36 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. ENPPI kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won five consecutive matches. Zamalek is currently unbeaten at home in eight games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
ENPPI got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Friday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Zamalek wins on average 2.53 points per home game, compared to 1.36 points per away game for ENPPI. My prediction is Zamalek to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.28 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 41% of Zamalek's home and ENPPI's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 55% of Zamalek's home and ENPPI's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Zamalek vs ENPPI Betting Tips
Zamalek vs ENPPI Head to Head
Average stats between Zamalek and ENPPI in most recent 13 outings in the Egypt Egyptian Premier League.
Zamalek vs ENPPI Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Zamalek and ENPPI across current season. Calculated from Zamalek's Home stats and ENPPI's Away stats.
Egypt Egyptian Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Zamalek has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Zamalek has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Zamalek is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 5 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Zamalek at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Zamalek will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Zamalek has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 15 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Zamalek as they have now gone 11 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Zamalek is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against ENPPI, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Zamalek, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (54% of all matches) involving Zamalek has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, ENPPI has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. ENPPI has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- ENPPI has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for ENPPI as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- ENPPI will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Zamalek, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for ENPPI, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (58% of all matches) involving ENPPI has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||65% / 83%||80 %||45 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||13 %||45 %|
|Loss %||8% / 0%||7 %||9 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.17||3.20||1.55|
|Scored||1.81 / 1.83||2.33||1.09|
|Conceded||0.69 / 0.33||0.87||0.45|
|BTTS %||54% / 33%||67 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 33%||47 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||7 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 33%||40 %||9 %|
|Scores %||88% / 83%||100 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||46% / 67%||33 %||64 %|
|Frist Goal %||62% / 83%||67 %||55 %|
|Possession %||54% / 49%||54 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.81 / 4.33||4.93||4.64|
|Cards||1.73 / 1.33||1.93||1.45|
|Offsides||1.56 / 2.00||1.67||1.40|
|Fouls||13.84 / 13.83||14.00||13.60|
|Shots||12.85 / 13.67||12.33||13.55|
|Shots on Target||5.58 / 4.67||5.80||5.27|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 67%||33 %||36 %|
|Draw %||35% / 17%||42 %||29 %|
|Loss %||31% / 17%||25 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.19 / 2.83||2.42||2.00|
|Scored||1.12 / 1.67||1.25||1.00|
|Conceded||1.08 / 1.17||1.17||1.00|
|BTTS %||58% / 83%||67 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 50%||25 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||17 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 33%||25 %||7 %|
|Scores %||73% / 100%||75 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 17%||25 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 67%||33 %||50 %|
|Possession %||48% / 46%||49 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.23 / 5.33||4.67||3.86|
|Cards||1.69 / 1.67||1.42||1.93|
|Offsides||1.68 / 2.67||2.00||1.38|
|Fouls||13.12 / 11.67||12.25||13.92|
|Shots||8.23 / 7.33||8.50||8.00|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 2.00||3.83||4.14|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Zamalek vs ENPPI Odds
|HT 1||2.00||HT X||2.22||HT 2||7.40|
|Home Win Nil||1.91||Away Win Nil||9.25|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.75|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.56|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.09||Under 9.5 Corners||1.72|