- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Zamalek will welcome El Geish to Cairo International Stadium for a matchday 23 fixture in Egypt Egyptian Premier League. The last meeting on 9th January 2021 ended in a Zamalek 3-0 win. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Zamalek has won 9 matches, and El Geish triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.71 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Zamalek's last game in the Egypt Egyptian Premier League against ENPPI at home ended in a 3-1 win. White Knights had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Zamalek played much better in the first half and scored in the 4th, 35th and 45th minute.
El Geish's previous game in the competition versus Al Ittihad ended in an away 1-1 draw. The whole team didn't turn up, so in the end the draw was a good result. El Geish played better before halftime and scored in the 43rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Zamalek is more dominant at home. They have twelve wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Zamalek is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
El Geish has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. El Geish wins 1.14 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. El Geish kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
Zamalek vs El Geish Betting Tips
Zamalek vs El Geish Head to Head
Average stats between Zamalek and El Geish in most recent 14 outings in the Egypt Egyptian Premier League.
Zamalek vs El Geish Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Zamalek and El Geish across current season. Calculated from Zamalek's Home stats and El Geish's Away stats.
Egypt Egyptian Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Zamalek has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Zamalek has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Zamalek is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 5 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Zamalek at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Zamalek will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Zamalek has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 15 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Zamalek as they have now gone 11 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Zamalek is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against El Geish, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Zamalek, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (54% of all matches) involving Zamalek has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, El Geish has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. El Geish has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- El Geish has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for El Geish when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Zamalek stop this run?
- El Geish has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- El Geish will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Zamalek, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for El Geish, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (62% of all matches) involving El Geish has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that El Geish will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||65% / 83%||80 %||45 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||13 %||45 %|
|Loss %||8% / 0%||7 %||9 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.17||3.20||1.55|
|Scored||1.81 / 1.83||2.33||1.09|
|Conceded||0.69 / 0.33||0.87||0.45|
|BTTS %||54% / 33%||67 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 33%||47 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||7 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 33%||40 %||9 %|
|Scores %||88% / 83%||100 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||46% / 67%||33 %||64 %|
|Frist Goal %||62% / 83%||67 %||55 %|
|Possession %||54% / 49%||54 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.81 / 4.33||4.93||4.64|
|Cards||1.73 / 1.33||1.93||1.45|
|Offsides||1.56 / 2.00||1.67||1.40|
|Fouls||13.84 / 13.83||14.00||13.60|
|Shots||12.88 / 13.67||12.40||13.55|
|Shots on Target||5.50 / 4.67||5.67||5.27|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 50%||33 %||36 %|
|Draw %||27% / 0%||50 %||7 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||17 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.50||2.58||2.43|
|Scored||1.38 / 1.33||1.58||1.21|
|Conceded||1.12 / 1.17||1.00||1.21|
|BTTS %||62% / 33%||75 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||8 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 33%||17 %||36 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 33%||25 %||14 %|
|Scores %||88% / 83%||100 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 50%||25 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||62% / 67%||67 %||57 %|
|Possession %||50% / 51%||52 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.77 / 4.00||5.25||4.36|
|Cards||1.92 / 1.50||1.75||2.07|
|Offsides||1.69 / 0.83||1.58||1.79|
|Fouls||15.92 / 12.67||15.92||15.93|
|Shots||11.62 / 10.50||13.42||10.07|
|Shots on Target||5.31 / 4.67||6.17||4.57|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Zamalek vs El Geish Odds
|HT 1||1.83||HT X||2.30||HT 2||7.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.00||Away Win Nil||9.00|
|Over 2.5||1.97||Under 2.5||1.87|
|BTTS Yes||2.30||BTTS NO||1.53|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.10||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|