- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 15:00 Isloch vs Dinamo Brest Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 15:00 HB vs Víkingur Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Zamora will welcome Deportivo Táchira to Estadio Rafael Agustín Tovar for a matchday 6 fixture in Venezuela Primera División. The last meeting on 26th November 2020 ended in a Zamora 3-0 win. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. Zamora has won 7 matches, and Deportivo Táchira triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.40 goals, while both teams score 53% of the time.
Zamora's latest fixture against Zulia ended in an away 3-3 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Zamora scored in both halves in the 45th, 51st and 75th minute.
Deportivo Táchira's recent game against Estudiantes Mérida ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Los Aurinegros didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Deportivo Táchira put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 38th minute.
Since the start of the season, Zamora is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 4 games on home soil. La Furia Llanera's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Deportivo Táchira has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Deportivo Táchira wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Deportivo Táchira kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Zamora or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 75% of Zamora's home and Deportivo Táchira's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Zamora vs Deportivo Táchira Betting Tips
Zamora vs Deportivo Táchira Head to Head
Average stats between Zamora and Deportivo Táchira in most recent 15 outings in the Venezuela Primera División.
Zamora vs Deportivo Táchira Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Zamora and Deportivo Táchira across current season. Calculated from Zamora's Home stats and Deportivo Táchira's Away stats.
Venezuela Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Zamora has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Zamora has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Zamora has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Deportivo Táchira's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Zamora from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- In the last 5 matches for Zamora, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (50% of all matches) involving Zamora has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Deportivo Táchira has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Deportivo Táchira has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Deportivo Táchira has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Deportivo Táchira has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Zamora get in on the action today? There has been a total of 15 goals in the last 5 games for Deportivo Táchira, both home and away.
- Deportivo Táchira will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Zamora, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Deportivo Táchira, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (50% of all matches) involving Deportivo Táchira has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Deportivo Táchira will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 17%||50 %||25 %|
|Draw %||38% / 67%||50 %||25 %|
|Loss %||25% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.38 / 3.33||3.25||3.50|
|Scored||2.25 / 1.83||2.50||2.00|
|Conceded||1.13 / 1.50||0.75||1.50|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||75 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 33%||75 %||50 %|
|Possession %||59% / 56%||61 %||57 %|
|Corners||5.86 / 4.40||7.00||4.33|
|Cards||2.50 / 3.50||2.00||3.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||14.14 / 13.40||16.00||11.67|
|Shots on Target||6.57 / 7.00||7.25||5.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 50%||100 %||25 %|
|Draw %||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||25% / 50%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.25 / 3.17||2.75||3.75|
|Scored||1.88 / 1.17||2.25||1.50|
|Conceded||1.38 / 2.00||0.50||2.25|
|BTTS %||50% / 17%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 17%||50 %||25 %|
|Scores %||87% / 50%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||75 %||25 %|
|Possession %||51% / 46%||56 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.43 / 4.67||6.00||3.25|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.67||0.00||3.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.67||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 11.33||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.83 / 10.40||12.00||7.67|
|Shots on Target||5.17 / 5.00||5.67||4.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Zamora vs Deportivo Táchira Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|