- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Zamora will welcome Deportivo Táchira to Estadio Rafael Agustín Tovar for a matchday 20 fixture in Venezuela Primera División. The last meeting on 12th July 2021 ended in a Deportivo Táchira 3-0 win. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. Zamora has won 8 matches, and Deportivo Táchira triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.47 goals, while both teams score 53% of the time.
Zamora's latest fixture against Zulia ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Zamora was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 65 minute.
Deportivo Táchira's recent game against Estudiantes Mérida ended in a home 1-2 loss. Los Aurinegros had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Deportivo Táchira deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 70th minute.
Since the start of the season, Zamora is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Zamora is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Deportivo Táchira has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Deportivo Táchira wins 1.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Deportivo Táchira kept a clean sheet in just 30% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Zamora or Deportivo Táchira to win.
Zamora vs Deportivo Táchira Betting Tips
Zamora vs Deportivo Táchira Head to Head
Average stats between Zamora and Deportivo Táchira in most recent 17 outings in the Venezuela Primera División.
Zamora vs Deportivo Táchira Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Zamora and Deportivo Táchira across current season. Calculated from Zamora's Home stats and Deportivo Táchira's Away stats.
Venezuela Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Zamora has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Zamora has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Zamora has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Zamora will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Deportivo Táchira, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Zamora recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Zamora has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/20 games for Zamora this season.
- Coming into this game, Deportivo Táchira has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Deportivo Táchira has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Deportivo Táchira has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Deportivo Táchira has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Deportivo Táchira has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- Deportivo Táchira will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Zamora, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Deportivo Táchira has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/20 games for Deportivo Táchira this season.
- It's likely that Deportivo Táchira will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 17%||40 %||30 %|
|Draw %||30% / 67%||30 %||30 %|
|Loss %||35% / 17%||30 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.90 / 3.33||2.80||3.00|
|Scored||1.65 / 1.83||1.60||1.70|
|Conceded||1.25 / 1.50||1.20||1.30|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||60 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 0%||30 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||10 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 33%||30 %||40 %|
|Scores %||70% / 83%||70 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 33%||20 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Possession %||56% / 56%||58 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.72 / 4.40||7.11||4.33|
|Cards||3.25 / 3.50||2.50||4.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||13.82 / 13.40||13.22||14.50|
|Shots on Target||6.24 / 7.00||5.67||6.88|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||60% / 50%||80 %||40 %|
|Draw %||20% / 0%||10 %||30 %|
|Loss %||20% / 50%||10 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||2.70 / 3.17||2.60||2.80|
|Scored||1.75 / 1.17||2.10||1.40|
|Conceded||0.95 / 2.00||0.50||1.40|
|BTTS %||45% / 17%||40 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||20 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||10 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 17%||40 %||30 %|
|Scores %||90% / 50%||100 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||45% / 33%||60 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||65% / 33%||80 %||50 %|
|Possession %||56% / 46%||59 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.68 / 4.67||5.11||4.30|
|Cards||1.43 / 2.67||0.67||2.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 0.67||0.00||2.00|
|Fouls||16.00 / 11.33||0.00||16.00|
|Shots||11.67 / 10.40||14.33||9.00|
|Shots on Target||5.72 / 5.00||7.22||4.22|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Zamora vs Deportivo Táchira Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.89||Under 2.5||1.81|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|