- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Zulia will welcome Portuguesa to Sede Deportiva Lino Alonso for a matchday 21 fixture in Venezuela Primera División. The last meeting on 15th July 2021 ended in a Zulia 1-0 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Zulia has won 5 matches, and Portuguesa triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.38 goals, while both teams score 77% of the time.
Zulia's latest fixture against Trujillanos ended in an away 3-0 win. Regionales was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Zulia scored in both halves in the 43rd, 48th and 61st minute.
Portuguesa's recent game against Hermanos Colmenares ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Portuguesa put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 24th minute.
So far, Negriazules plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.30 points per away game on average compared to 1.11 points at home. Although Zulia is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 22% home clean sheets.
Portuguesa has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Portuguesa has collected 1.89 points on average per away game, compared to 1.70 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Zulia or Draw.
Zulia vs Portuguesa Betting Tips
Zulia vs Portuguesa Head to Head
Average stats between Zulia and Portuguesa in most recent 13 outings in the Venezuela Primera División.
Zulia vs Portuguesa Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Zulia and Portuguesa across current season. Calculated from Zulia's Home stats and Portuguesa's Away stats.
Venezuela Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Zulia has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Zulia has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Zulia has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Zulia has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- Zulia will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Portuguesa, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Zulia recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Zulia has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/19 games for Zulia this season.
- Zulia will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 6 times and overall this season they have scored 1.42 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Portuguesa has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Portuguesa has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Portuguesa recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Portuguesa has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Portuguesa has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/19 games for Portuguesa this season.
- Portuguesa will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 2 times and overall this season they have scored 1.42 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 17%||22 %||40 %|
|Draw %||26% / 33%||44 %||10 %|
|Loss %||42% / 50%||33 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.79 / 3.50||3.22||2.40|
|Scored||1.42 / 1.67||1.78||1.10|
|Conceded||1.37 / 1.83||1.44||1.30|
|BTTS %||58% / 33%||78 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||11 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||32% / 17%||33 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 17%||22 %||10 %|
|Scores %||79% / 50%||89 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 33%||22 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||56 %||40 %|
|Possession %||46% / 50%||51 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.73 / 3.00||4.71||2.88|
|Cards||2.60 / 2.00||1.67||4.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 0.00||2.00||0.00|
|Fouls||11.00 / 0.00||11.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.78 / 11.00||6.00||10.25|
|Shots on Target||4.44 / 4.50||4.00||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 33%||50 %||56 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||20 %||22 %|
|Loss %||26% / 50%||30 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||2.05 / 2.50||2.10||2.00|
|Scored||1.42 / 0.83||1.40||1.44|
|Conceded||0.63 / 1.67||0.70||0.56|
|BTTS %||26% / 17%||20 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 17%||10 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 0%||30 %||33 %|
|Scores %||58% / 33%||60 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||47% / 33%||50 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 17%||50 %||44 %|
|Possession %||49% / 46%||51 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.05 / 4.00||4.60||3.44|
|Cards||3.33 / 5.33||3.00||4.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||11.88 / 5.20||12.70||10.71|
|Shots on Target||5.65 / 2.00||6.10||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Zulia vs Portuguesa Odds
|HT 1||3.30||HT X||2.14||HT 2||3.13|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.67||Under 2.5||1.91|
|BTTS Yes||1.54||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|