Juventus are playing in Bergamo in an away match versus Atalanta in an attempt to keep their run of consecutive wins. The Black and Whites are first in the standings with 49 points from possible 51 and don’t leave a doubt that they will again be champions at the end of the season. On the other hand, Atalanta are a tough team that have the strength to fight with their opponent in this game.
The defending champions played versus tough rivals in the last month, but they didn’t have problems and even didn’t concede a goal. Victims in their run were Fiorentina in Florence, Inter, Torino and on Saturday – Roma. Atalanta have conceded nine goals in five fixtures and lost in three of these games. The last defeat was on Saturday in an away game versus Genoa.
Atalanta are amazing at home, but Juventus are too solid. The game may be hard for The Black and Whites, but the high individual quality of the players in the team will help them with the task of getting the three points at the end. I will back Juventus to Win, with Juventus 2-1 Correct Score.
Atalanta vs Juventus Head to Head
As expected Juventus are the total hegemon in the fixtures against Atalanta. The last victory of The Black and Blues was 17 years ago – February 2001. The Old Lady were on a run of 16 wins in a row in all competitions, but in April 2017 Atalanta got to a draw.
|14.03.2018||Juventus vs Atalanta||2-0|
|28.02.2018||Juventus vs Atalanta||1-0|
|30.01.2018||Atalanta vs Juventus||0-1|
|01.10.2017||Atalanta vs Juventus||2-2|
|28.04.2017||Atalanta vs Juventus||2-2|
|11.01.2017||Juventus vs Atalanta||3-2|
Atalanta vs Juventus Stats
- Atalanta have seven wins, three draws and seven defeats in Serie A.
- At home, the team has four victories and three defeats.
- The Black and Blues have conceded a goal in just four of the games at home.
- As hosts Atalanta have scored 13 goals, ten of these goals were in the second half of their fixtures.
- The only wrong step for Juventus, this season in the league, was in the home match against Genoa.
- The Black and Whites are scoring on average 2.00 goals per game and have conceded just eight goals in the previous 17 fixtures.
- Juventus have won the last six games without conceding a goal.
Atalanta vs Juventus Odds
*Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit £5 and 1x settled bet requirement to release Bet Credits. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Atalanta vs Juventus Team News
Marco Varnier is the only injured player for the home team. For Juventus, the game will miss João Cancelo, Juan Cuadrado and Andrea Barzagli.