Lazio is playing away versus Atalanta on Monday. The home team is in a fantastic form and has five wins in the last seven matches. Atalanta have lost their previous home game against Napoli with 2-1, but before that, they won against Inter with 4-1 and Parma with 3-0.
Lazio have lost in a midweek match versus Eintracht Frankfurt with 1-2 in the Europe League, but it has to be noted that Simone Inzaghi gave a rest on some key players. The Eagles are not performing well and don’t have a win in six games in a row in all competitions. This lousy form allowed Milan to overtake Izgaghi’s players from the fourth place in Serie A.
Atalanta are playing amazingly. In the previous seven games, over 2.5 goals have been scored by The Black and Blues, and in four of these matches crossed the 3.5 goals line. Lazio have problems in defence, and the fact that in the last five games between both teams were scored 21 goals, we expect an exciting match on Monday. I will back Over 3.0 Goals, with Draw 2-2 Correct Score.
Atalanta vs Lazio Head to Head
Lazio have three wins, two draws and a loss in the previous six fixtures between both teams. In four of these games were scored over 2.5 goals. The last match between both sides was in May and ended as a 1-1 draw. Lazio don’t have a loss over the previous five games against Atalanta.
|06.05.2018||Lazio vs Atalanta||1-1|
|17.12.2017||Atalanta vs Lazio||3-3|
|15.01.2017||Lazio vs Atalanta||2-1|
|21.08.2016||Atalanta vs Lazio||3-4|
|13.03.2016||Lazio vs Atalanta||2-0|
|28.10.2015||Atalanta vs Lazio||2-1|
Atalanta vs Lazio Stats
- In the last seven matches of Atalanta were scored over 2.5 goals.
- Atalanta have scored 29 goals in the first 15 games in Serie A. Only two times The Black and Blues had scored more (32 goals in season 1949/50 and 30 goals in season 1955/56).
- Duván Zapata has scored five goals in the last five games of Atalanta.
- Lazio is on a run of four consecutive games draws in Serie A.
- In the previous three away games of Lazio were scored under 2.5 goals.
- The Eagles had just one clean sheet in 17 away fixtures versus a team from Lombardy (three wins, six draws, eight defeats).
Atalanta vs Lazio Odds
*Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit £5 and 1x settled bet requirement to release Bet Credits. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Atalanta vs Lazio Team News
Marco Varnier is injured and will miss the game for Atalanta.
Lucas Leiva is still injured and will not play for Lazio. In doubt for the match is Sergej Milinković-Savić who didn’t play versus Eintracht Frankfurt.