After a goalless first half on Wembley, followed a strong performance for the hosts. Goals by Son Heung-min, Jan Vertonghen and Fernando Llorente were enough for the final result of 3-0. It will be hard for Dortmund to catch up, but everything is possible on Signal Iduna Park.
The last month was a tragic one for Dortmund. They have played seven games while winning just one. For this period of fixtures, BVB lost ten points lead ahead of Bayern Munich and were knocked out by Werder Bremen for DFB-Pokal. The Black and Yellows played for the league on Friday but lost as guests against Augsburg.
With the victory against Borussia, Tottenham had four wins in four consecutive games at home. This positive spell was ended with two defeats as a guest in the Premier League against Burnley (1-2) and Chelsea (0-2). On Saturday Spurs played against Arsenal and should be happy with the earned point. Tottenham had just one opportunity for a goal, while mistakes by Alexandre Lacazette and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang helped Spurs to win the point.
The form of Borussia might be not perfect, but they are continuing to score much at home. The support of the fans on Signal Iduna Park should inspire BVB if not for a comeback, at least for goals and victory. Tottenham are shaky recently, and this will be their fourth game in 11 days. I will back Borussia Dortmund Over 1.5 Goals, with Borussia Dortmund 3-1 Correct Score. We recommend placing this bet in MansionBet, where you can take advantage of a $50 Welcome Bonus and regular promotions for loyal customers.
Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham Head to Head
The games between Tottenham and Dortmund are always exciting and unpredictable. After the first two victories for BVB, followed three consecutive wins for the Spurs.
|13.02.2019||Tottenham vs Borussia Dortmund||3-0|
|21.11.2017||Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham||1-2|
|13.09.2017||Tottenham vs Borussia Dortmund||3-1|
|17.03.2016||Tottenham vs Borussia Dortmund||1-2|
|10.03.2016||Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham||3-0|
Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham Stats
- Borussia Dortmund conceded more goals in the first leg against Tottenham (3) than in the group stage of the competition (2).
- Borussia Dortmund have lost ten of the previous 13 fixtures in the knockout stage of the Champions League.
- Raphaël Guerreiro has scored four of the last five goals of BVB in the Champions League.
- Tottenham have scored 11 of the overall 12 goals in the second half of their games in the competition.
- The Spurs have scored at least once in the previous 17 games in the competitions.
- Son Heung-min has nine goals in 11 fixtures against BVB in all competitions.
Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham Odds
Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham Team News
Łukasz Piszczek and Christian Pulisic are injured and will miss the game for Borussia.
Eric Dier and Dele Alli are still injured for Tottenham, while Harry Winks is in doubt.