Burnley were in fantastic form at the start of the year – eight games without a loss. The earned points helped the team to get away from the relegation zone. For their regret, this positive run was ended with three defeats, the most surprising one against Crystal Palace at home. In the last round, The Clarets lost on Anfield versus Liverpool with 2-4. Before the beginning of round 31, Burnley are just one place away from the relegation zone.
Leicester secured their spot in the Premier League next season. The performance of The Foxes is shaky, and they alternate strong with weak games. Leicester earned six points in the previous three fixtures, after before that they didn’t have a win in six consecutive fixtures in the league. Last weekend The Foxes won with 3-1 at home against Fulham.
The team that needs more the three points are Burnley. The Clarets depend more of their games at home, and they had four wins in the previous six games on Turf Moor. This season Burnley suffered mainly because of their defence and are ranked second of conceded goals in the league. Leicester will play the rest of the season without much pressure, but still, the difference with the teams that are ahead in the standings is not that big.
I will back Both Teams to Score, with Burnley 2-1 Correct Score. We recommend placing this bet in MansionBet, where you can take advantage of a $50 Welcome Bonus and regular promotions for loyal customers.
Burnley vs Leicester Head to Head
Over the autumn the game between Burnley and Leicester ended as a draw, while in the previous four fixtures they exchanged home wins. In just one in the last six games both sides have scored a goal.
|10.11.2018||Leicester vs Burnley||0-0|
|14.04.2018||Burnley vs Leicester||2-1|
|02.12.2017||Leicester vs Burnley||1-0|
|31.01.2017||Burnley vs Leicester||1-0|
|17.09.2016||Leicester vs Burnley||3-0|
|25.04.2015||Burnley vs Leicester||0-1|
Burnley vs Leicester Stats
- Burnley achieved seven wins in the games in which they were an outsider.
- The Clarets couldn’t score a goal just once at home this season but had a clean sheet in four of their five wins.
- Leicester were behind in the score at the end of the first half in 14 fixtures in the Premier League.
- In this season The Foxes couldn’t score as guests only against Crystal Palace.
- In three of the previous five fixtures of both teams were scored at least four goals.
- In seven of the last ten games of Burnley, both sides have scored, while for Leicester the number is nine in ten fixtures.
Burnley vs Leicester Odds
Burnley vs Leicester Team News
Steven Defour¸ Aaron Lennon and Jonathan Walters are injured and will miss the game for Burnley. Leicester will be without Daniel Amartey and Marc Albrighton.