Getafe versus Alaves is the first match of round 20 in La Liga. Both teams are performing amazingly until this moment and are fifth and sixth in the standings. At home, Getafe are playing a slightly worse than in their away games and have four wins, one draw and four defeats. Alaves are also in good form and don’t have a loss in four consecutive fixtures. As guests Babazorros have five defeats in ten matches, not only against teams from the top half of the table.
In the home games of Getafe in this season, there is a lack of goals. The Deep Blues had a clean sheet in five of overall ten fixtures on their stadium, while didn’t concede a goal in any of their victories. We expect a similar result on Friday. We think that it will be hard for Alaves to score against Getafe. I will back Double Chance: Getafe to Win or Draw and BTTS – No, with Getafe 1-0 Correct Score. We recommend placing this bet in MansionBet, where you can take advantage of a $50 Welcome Bonus and regular promotions for loyal customers.
Getafe vs Alaves Head to Head
Alaves have four wins and two draws in the previous six games against Getafe. In three of these fixtures have been scored over 2.5 goals. The last match between both sides was in La Liga in September and ended as a 1-1 draw.
|27.09.2018||Alaves vs Getafe||1-1|
|07.04.2018||Alaves vs Getafe||2-0|
|30.11.2017||Alaves vs Getafe||3-0|
|18.11.2017||Getafe vs Alaves||4-1|
|24.10.2017||Getafe vs Alaves||0-1|
|05.02.2006||Getafe vs Alaves||2-2|
Getafe vs Alaves Stats
- Getafe have only one defeat in the previous seven matches in La Liga (three wins, three draws).
- Ángel Rodríguez has participated in three of the last four goals of Getafe (two goals, one assist).
- Getafe have just one clean sheet in the previous five fixtures in all competitions.
- Alaves are with only one win in the last five games in La Liga (one draw, three defeats).
- In three of the last four matches of Alaves were scored under 2.5 goals.
Getafe vs Alaves Odds
Getafe vs Alaves Team News
Markel Bergara, Amath Diedhiou and Gaku Shibasaki will miss the game for Getafe. For Alaves injured are Rodrigo Ely and Adrián Marín Gómez.