Getafe is one of the many pleasant and unexpected surprises in La Liga this season. The team is always near the positions that give right to play in Europe next season and is even five points behind Top 4. For this great results helps the remarkable performance in defence – just 13 conceded goals since the start of the season. The defeats of Getafe are only four, as the last one was almost two months ago. In their previous match, The Deep Blues drew 1-1 in their visit of Girona.
In this weak season of Real Madrid, Barcelona don’t have a right for mistakes and are required to win the title of Spain. Blaugrana also had some surprising results and two times were in series of three games without a win in all competitions. After the last run without a single win, Messi and his teammates recorded six wins and one draw in all competitions.
Getafe will play defensively which will make the game tough for Barca. There only two times where the home team conceded more than one goal – against Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid. We think that two goals are possible for Barcelona, but we will exclude the possibility of a win with many goals. I will back Multigoals Away – Barcelona 2 or 3 Goals, with Barcelona 2-0 Correct Score. We recommend placing this bet in MansionBet, where you can take advantage of a $50 Welcome Bonus and regular promotions for loyal customers.
Getafe vs Barcelona Head to Head
The last victory of Getafe against Barcelona was at home in 2007. Barcelona have eight wins in the next 11 games in the league. Blaugrana scored two goals in each of the last two fixtures on Coliseum Alfonso Perez.
|11.02.2018||Barcelona vs Getafe||0-0|
|16.09.2017||Getafe vs Barcelona||1-2|
|12.03.2016||Barcelona vs Getafe||6-0|
|31.10.2015||Getafe vs Barcelona||0-2|
|28.04.2015||Barcelona vs Getafe||6-0|
|13.12.2014||Getafe vs Barcelona||0-0|
Getafe vs Barcelona Stats
- Getafe won 57 points in 2018 in La Liga, which is their second-best record after the year 2010.
- The line of Over 2.5 Goals was covered only once in the previous eight home games of Getafe.
- Barcelona have won seven times during the last 13 first games of the new year, losing only once.
- Blaugrana have scored at least once in each of the last 30 away fixtures in the league.
- The defending champions conceded five goals in eight away games, but are the team with least conceded goals as guests.
- Barcelona are the team with the highest average ball possession in the league (64.83%), while Getafe are with the least ball possession (37.87%).
Getafe vs Barcelona Odds
Getafe vs Barcelona Team News
Amath Ndiaye and Markel Bergara are injured for Getafe, while Gaku Shibasaki is with the national team of Japan. Djene Dakonam and Samuel Saiz are in doubt.
Injured for Barcelona are Rafinha, Samuel Umtiti, Malcom, Jeison Murillo, Sergi Roberto and Sergi Samper.