The only game which ended as a goalless draw was between Eintracht Frankfurt and Inter. Both sides have won one half, but even after in the second half Eintracht dominated, they still couldn’t score a goal.
Over the weekend Inter had an easy fixture at home against SPAL which they won with 2-0. This was the first victory of Nerazzurri in three games. Eintracht Frankfurt also won their match as guests of Fortuna Düsseldorf (3-0). Something that The Eagles would not be happy with is that the game was played on Monday, which means that they will have an away fixture again in just three days.
Inter are the hosts and will be the favourites. The last time when they played at home in Europa League, Nerazzurri won against Rapid Wien with 4-0, but still, their fans will remember their home failure versus PSV which led to their knocking out from the Champions League. Eintracht don’t have a loss in the competition and should not be underestimated. A goal for The Eagles will complicate Inter’s task which will be without some key players.
I will back Eintracht Frankfurt to Qualify, with Eintracht Frankfurt 2-1 Correct Score. We recommend placing this bet in bet365, where you can take advantage of a $100 Welcome Bonus and regular promotions for loyal customers.
Inter vs Eintracht Frankfurt Head to Head
The first game of the 1/8-finals of Europa League ended as a goalless draw. Eintracht won with 3-1 a friendly match against Inter in 2014.
|07.03.2019||Eintracht Frankfurt vs Inter||0-0|
|10.08.2014||Eintracht Frankfurt vs Inter||3-1|
Inter vs Eintracht Frankfurt Stats
- For the European competitions, Inter don’t have a loss at home in six consecutive games – four wins and two draws.
- Nerazzurri continued to the next phase of the European races in the previous five occasions when as guests in the first leg the result was a draw.
- Inter have scored a goal in the final15 minutes in three of the last four wins in Europa League .
- Eintracht Frankfurt have just one loss in the previous 20 games in the competition – 12 wins and seven draws.
- The Eagles have scored at least one goal in the last 11 away fixtures in European tournaments – 22 goals.
- Eintracht have just three defeats as guests in all competitions this season.
Inter vs Eintracht Frankfurt Odds
Inter vs Eintracht Frankfurt Team News
Inter will be without Radja Nainggolan, Mauro Icardi, Marcelo Brozović, Sime Vrsaljko and Miranda. Kwadwo Asamoah and Lautaro Martínez are punished for accumulated yellow cards.
The game for The Eagles will miss Lucas Torro, David Abraham and Ante Rebić. The midfielder Gelson Fernandes has a punishment.