Inter and Napoli are playing against each other in the derby match of round 18 of Serie A. The two teams are neighbours in the standings, but the Neapolitans have eight points more than their opponent in this game.
Inter are in bad form, and they have just one win in the previous four games. They lost versus Juventus, drew against Roma and won versus Udinese. The last game of the team surprisingly ended as a tie against Chievo. Napoli took advantage of the mistakes of Inter and won four games in a row. The last two victories were against Cagliari and SPAL.
Carlo Ancelotti and Luciano Spalletti want to implement good performance in defence, and the goals that both teams have conceded are not much. It will be hard for both sides’ attackers to overcome the opponent’s defence. I will back Under 2.5 Goals, with Inter 1-0 Correct Score.
Inter vs Napoli Head to Head
Napoli don’t have a defeat and haven’t conceded a goal against Inter in the last two seasons. The Nerazzurri have just two wins in the previous 13 games, while on the other hand, Napoli have six victories. In seven of the last ten games between both sides, the line of Under 2.5 Goals was profitable.
|11.03.2018||Inter vs Napoli||0-0|
|21.10.2017||Napoli vs Inter||0-0|
|30.04.2017||Inter vs Napoli||0-1|
|02.12.2016||Napoli vs Inter||3-0|
|16.04.2016||Inter vs Napoli||2-0|
|19.01.2016||Napoli vs Inter||0-2|
Inter vs Napoli Stats
- Inter have ten wins, three draws and four defeats in Serie A.
- The Nerazzurri are a strong team at home, and after two disappointments in the first two games, they now have six wins in a row on Giuseppe Meazza.
- In the previous four fixtures of Inter have been scored under 2.5 goals.
- Napoli have won 13 from the last 17 league games, while they had two draws and two defeats.
- The two defeats that the Neapolitans had were in an away games – against Sampdoria and Juventus.
- The last three games of Napoli in all competitions have been decided with just a goal difference.
Inter vs Napoli Odds
*Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit £5 and 1x settled bet requirement to release Bet Credits. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Inter vs Napoli Team News
Both managers can rely on almost every one of the players. For the home team injured is the defender Miranda, while for the Napoli the game will miss Vlad Chiriches.