Leicester are playing at home versus Fulham. This will be the debut of Brendan Rodgers as a manager of The Foxes on King Power Stadium. In the last round, Leicester lost with 2-1 their away game against Watford. If we exclude the first five minutes in which The Hornets could score two goals, The Foxes weren’t weaker than their opponent, and maybe the draw could have been a fair result.
Fulham also played on Sunday, but against a way dangerous side. In the debut of Scott Parker as a manager of the team, Chelsea achieved a 2-1 victory after all three goals were scored in the first half of the game. Fulham performed fantastically in the second half and even could take the three points, but Kepa Arrizabalaga made some great saves.
The defeat against Chelsea maybe ended the hope of The Cottagers to avoid relegation, but nothing is truly decided in the Premier League. Fulham performed great against The Blues, and we think that they should not be underestimated. Even with Claudio Ranieri, the team created many chances for goals, but the lack of luck was crucial. It’s time the fate to help The Cottagers, and therefore we expect Leicester to not have a clean sheet on Saturday.
I will back Both Teams to Score, with Leicester 2-1 Correct Score. We recommend placing this bet in William Hill, where you can take advantage of a $30 Welcome Bonus and regular promotions for loyal customers.
Leicester vs Fulham Head to Head
Leicester have one win and three defeats in the previous six games against Fulham in all competitions. Both sides have scored in five of these fixtures. The first game of the season ended as a 1-1 draw.
|05.12.2018||Fulham vs Leicester||1-1|
|29.10.2013||Leicester vs Fulham||4-3|
|27.08.2008||Fulham vs Leicester||3-2|
|17.01.2007||Fulham vs Leicester||4-3|
|06.01.2007||Leicester vs Fulham||2-2|
|10.04.2004||Leicester vs Fulham||0-2|
Leicester vs Fulham Stats
- Leicester have just one win in the previous eight games in the Premier League (one draw, six losses).
- For the last time, The Foxes won two consecutive fixtures at home in the Premier League in January 2018.
- Brendan Rodgers has eight wins in eight games as a manager against Fulham.
- Fulham have lost eight from the last nine fixtures in the Premier League, conceding at least two goals.
- Fulham don’t have a win over a team which is in the first 12 places in the standings.
- Aleksandar Mitrović doesn’t have a goal in 13 consecutive away games in the Premier League .
Leicester vs Fulham Odds
Leicester vs Fulham Team News
Daniel Amartey and Marc Albrighton will miss the game for Leicester.
Marcus Bettinelli and Alfie Mawson are injured for Fulham, while André Schürrle is in doubt.