The match between Lyon and Monaco is the last game of round 18 in Ligue One. The Kids are on fourth place in the standings, but just three points behind the second team in the league – Lille. Bruno Génésio and his team had a tough away game in the Champions League versus Shakhtar Donetsk. The match ended as a 1-1 draw, but Lyon qualified for next phase of the competition. In Ligue One the team couldn’t win their last two games, conceding two goals against Stade Rennais and Lille.
Monaco have lost versus Borussia Dortmund, and the team dropped out from the Champions League after five losses and one draw. In the French league Thierry Henry and his players are improving their form and won two of their last three games, but the team is still in the relegation zone. Their two wins were away from home versus Caen and Amiens.
Lyon are far from their best performance and in their results prevail draws. The Kids conceded many goals and had just one clean sheet in the previous nine fixtures in all competitions. Monaco are showing improvement, and we think that they can score a goal, even if they don’t win the match. I will back Both Teams to Score, with Lyon 2-1 Correct Score.
Lyon vs Monaco Head to Head
Lyon have four wins and two defeats in the previous six matches versus Monaco. Both teams have scored at least once in these matches. The last game between both sides was in February and ended as a 3-2 win for Monaco.
The Monégasques have scored at least two goals in the last four matches against Lyon. The Kids have just four defeats in 20 away fixtures versus Lyon.
|04.02.2018||Monaco vs Lyon||3-2|
|24.01.2018||Monaco vs Lyon||2-3|
|13.10.2017||Lyon vs Monaco||3-2|
|23.04.2017||Lyon vs Monaco||1-2|
|18.12.2016||Monaco vs Lyon||1-3|
|07.05.2016||Lyon vs Monaco||6-1|
Lyon vs Monaco Stats
- In eight of the previous nine away games of Lyon at home were scored under 2.5 goals.
- For the last time The Kids couldn’t win three games in a row in Ligue One in the period January – March 2018.
- Nabil Fekir is involved in three of the last five goals of Lyon versus Monaco (two goals, one assist).
- In five of the previous five away games of Monaco were scored under 2.5 goals.
- The Monégasques have won two of the last five fixtures in the league after the team couldn’t win a game in the previous 12.
- Radamel Falcao is involved in 50% of all goals of Monaco in Ligue One this season (seven goals, one assist).
Lyon vs Monaco Odds
*Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit £5 and 1x settled bet requirement to release Bet Credits. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Lyon vs Monaco Team News
Amine Gouiri, Maxwel Cornet and Rafael are injured and will miss the game for Lyon. Monaco have problems with many injured players like Nacer Chadli, Djibril Sidibé, Rony Lopes and Danijel Subašić.