Nottingham and Derby are in the fight for the playoffs of the Championship. Both sides won just once in the previous four rounds, which slightly distances them from the desired spot in the Top 6. In the last round, Nottingham earned one point in their away game versus Preston (0-0), while Derby surprisingly lost at home against Millwall (0-1).
As expected, both teams earned more points at home then as guests. Derby are not performing so bad in their away games, but in the previous five fixtures as guests, they have just one victory. Nottingham will have an advantage, and we think that they will not lose. We expect tactical scuffle and very few goals. I will back Double Chance: Nottingham to Win or Draw and Under 3.5 Goals, with Nottingham 1-0 Correct Score. We recommend placing this bet in bet365, where you can take advantage of a $100 Welcome Bonus and regular promotions for loyal customers.
Nottingham Forest vs Derby County Head to Head
The last two games between them ended as goalless draws. For the last time Nottingham won in 2015, and after that followed three wins for Derby and three draws. The Rams don’t have success in Nottingham since 2012. There was a red card in five of the previous seven fixtures.
|17.12.2018||Derby County vs Nottingham Forest||0-0|
|11.03.2018||Nottingham Forest vs Derby County||0-0|
|15.10.2017||Derby County vs Nottingham Forest||2-0|
|18.03.2017||Nottingham Forest vs Derby County||2-2|
|11.12.2016||Derby County vs Nottingham Forest||3-0|
|19.03.2016||Derby County vs Nottingham Forest||1-0|
Nottingham Forest vs Derby County Stats
- Nottingham Forest can achieve three consecutive wins in the league for the first time since November 2017.
- Nottingham lost only four of the last 16 games at home in the Championship.
- If Derby tie again, they will record three straight draws as guests for the first time since March 2018.
- In 13 of the 16 away fixtures of Derby, there was scored a goal after the first half.
- The Rams recorded six wins as guests this season.
- In the games between them on average were scored 2.5 goals.
Nottingham Forest vs Derby County Odds
Nottingham Forest vs Derby County Team News
Nottingham don’t have injured players. Derby will be without Curtis Davies, Craig Forsyth, Scott Carson, Mason Mount and Tom Lawrence.