Olympiakos are playing at home against Milan in a fight for the second place in Group F in the Europa League. The Greek team needs a win with two goals so they can take the second place from Milan.
Olympiakos have won seven points until this game – six of them were against the outsider of the group Dudelange and one home draw against Betis. Milan also have won twice against the team from Luxembourg, success against Olympiakos in the first match between both sides and a draw against Betis.
Olympiakos have to attack from the first minute. They have a history of winning at home in Europe which will give them confidence. We expect an open game with goals in both nets. I will back Double Chance – Olympiakos to Win or Draw and Both Teams to Score, with Olympiakos 2-1 Correct Score.
Olympiakos vs Milan Head to Head
In the first match between both teams in the competition, Olympiakos was leading the game until the 70th minute. Milan achieved a comeback after goals of Patrick Cutrone and Gonzalo Higuaín. The team from Greece have a win with 3-0 in a friendly match in 2014 against The Rossoneri.
|04.10.2018||Milan vs Olympiakos||3-1|
|25.07.2014||Olympiakos vs Milan||3-0|
Olympiakos vs Milan Stats
- Olympiakos have two wins, one draw and two losses in the competition.
- The Red and Whites have just one win in the last eight home games against Italian teams.
- The Greek team didn’t score a goal only in their games against Betis.
- This season Milan have three wins in Europa League, one draw and a loss.
- The Rossoneri didn’t concede a goal just in their away game against Dudelange.
- Milan had two clean sheets and lost only once in the last four away games in Europa League.
Olympiakos vs Milan Odds
*Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit £5 and 1x settled bet requirement to release Bet Credits. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Olympiakos vs Milan Team News
The defender Yassine Meriah and the experienced midfielder Yaya Touré will miss the game for Olympiakos.
Key players will miss the match for Milan – Lucas Biglia, Giacomo Bonaventura, Mattia Caldara, Mateo Musacchio, Andrea Romagnoli and Ivan Strinić.