Round 22 of the Spanish La Liga will be closed with a game between two sides that are fighting to avoid relegation this season. After mid-December, Rayo Vallecano are in a fantastic form, which returned the fans’ hope that the team will compete in La Liga next season. Leganes had some good moments this season – for example, the victory against Barcelona, but still, The Cucumber Growers are just one position away from the relegation zone.
Rayo Vallecano won against Alaves in the last round of the league, which was the first defeat at home of Babazorros. With this victory against Alaves, Rayo now have four wins in five games. Since the start of the year Leganes won against the last-placed Huesca and took the victory against Real Madrid for Copa del Rey, but in a match with no matter. In the last round, The Cucumber Growers took one point in the 2-2 draw against Eibar.
We have a team that is in a fantastic form, against one that wasn’t performing well in January. Rayo is a good host, while Leganes have won just six points as a guest. It is clear that the good run of The Vallecans will end sooner or later, but they have the strength to continue it on Monday. I will back Rayo Vallecano to Win, with Rayo Vallecano 1-0 Correct Score. We recommend placing this bet in MansionBet, where you can take advantage of a $50 Welcome Bonus and regular promotions for loyal customers.
Rayo Vallecano vs Leganes Head to Head
This will be the fourth game of the season between these two teams. Leganes have won the three points during the autumn, while later knocked them out from Copa del Rey.
|04.12.2018||Rayo Vallecano vs Leganes||0-1|
|30.10.2018||Leganes vs Rayo Vallecano||2-2|
|06.10.2018||Leganes vs Rayo Vallecano||1-0|
|11.08.2018||Leganes vs Rayo Vallecano||2-0|
|05.08.2017||Rayo Vallecano vs Leganes||0-2|
|06.08.2016||Rayo Vallecano vs Leganes||2-0|
Rayo Vallecano vs Leganes Stats
- Rayo Vallecano are undefeated in the previous five games while winning four of them .
- Rayo have conceded the most goals (18) in the first halves of their games compared to all other teams in La Liga.
- In five of the last six home games of The Vallecans have been scored at least three goals.
- Leganes is the second team, after Atletico Madrid, that have allowed least shots (75) in La Liga this season.
- Leganes have eight defeats in 13 away games in all competitions.
- Leganes don’t have a win in the previous 13 fixtures that have been played on Monday while losing the last three of them.
Rayo Vallecano vs Leganes Odds
Rayo Vallecano vs Leganes Team News
Gaël Kakuta, Gorka Elustondo and Franco Di Santo will not play for the home team.
For Leganes will not play Guido Carrillo, Javier Aviles, Ezequiel Munoz and Alexander Szymanowski, while Allan Nyom is in doubt.