Napoli are one of the biggest favourites to triumph in Europa League. The Italian side showed on several occasions their appetite for the trophy and proved it in the previous three games in the competition. The Blues were clinical in the first leg against RB Salzburg, and the fixture ended as a 3-0 victory for Napoli, but it should be noted that the Austrian side showed some good performance despite the result.
Over the weekend, both teams had to settle for one point in their respective league. Salzburg couldn’t score a goal in a second straight fixture, and the game against Sturm Graz ended as a goalless draw. Napoli were behind in the score in their away game against Sassuolo, but Lorenzo Insigne scored the equalising goal for 1-1.
Red Bull Salzburg achieved seven wins in nine games in Europa League. The Austrian side lost the first leg against Club Brugge but won the rematch with 4-0. For their regret, Napoli are on a much higher level compared to the Belgium champions, and the chances of The Red Bulls to qualify for the next stage of the competition are slim. The Blues will seek a goal on an away pitch, while the home team will fight for their honour.
I will back Double Chance: RB Salzburg or Draw and BTTS, with RB Salzburg 2-1 Correct Score. We recommend placing this bet in MansionBet, where you can take advantage of a $50 Welcome Bonus and regular promotions for loyal customers.
RB Salzburg vs Napoli Head to Head
Both sides played against each other for the first time one week ago, and Napoli achieved a 3-0 victory.
|07.03.2019||Napoli vs RB Salzburg||3-0|
RB Salzburg vs Napoli Stats
- Five of the previous ten wins of Red Bull in the competition were with three or more goals difference.
- RB Salzburg have three defeats in 37 games this season in all competitions, but all three losses were in the previous seven fixtures.
- The Red Bulls are on the run of seven consecutive wins at home in Europa League, and don’t have a loss on Red Bull Arena in the competition since October 2016 – 11 wins and two draws.
- Napoli have just two defeats in the previous ten away fixtures in Europa League .
- Napoli have conceded more than one goal in only two of the last 17 away games in the competition .
- For the last time, Napoli conceded three goals as guests in Europa League in October 2012 .
RB Salzburg vs Napoli Odds
RB Salzburg vs Napoli Team News
RB Salzburg will be without Marin Pongračić and Jasper van der Werff who are injured, while Xaver Schlager has punishment.
Raúl Albiol is still injured for Napoli. Nikola Maksimović and Kalidou Koulibaly will not play for accumulated yellow cards.