Torino have a perfect season for their level. They are in the fight for the places that give rights to play in Europa League next season. Their form is impressive – without a loss in seven consecutive games, five of which were wins with just one conceded goal. In the last round, Toro won with 2-1 their away fixture against Frosinone.
Bologna also have a reason to play, as the team is on the 18th place in the standings and will have to fight to avoid relegation. The Red and Blues achieved an essential victory in the last round against Cagliari (2-0), which ended their negative run of just one win (against Inter) in the previous 18 games in Serie A.
Torino are hard to be beaten this season, and a big reason for this is their defence. On the other hand, Bologna have severe problems in attack, because the team on average have scored under one goal a game. The Bulls achieved eight wins in 13 games at home, and the victory in the upcoming fixture against Bologna is mandatory.
I will back Torino to Win, with Torino 1-0 Correct Score. We recommend placing this bet in bet365, where you can take advantage of a $100 Welcome Bonus and regular promotions for loyal customers.
Torino vs Bologna Head to Head
In October their game between each other ended as a 2-2 draw. Bologna have just one win in the previous seven fixtures, while Torino have four. The Bulls achieved four victories in the last five games at home.
|21.10.2018||Bologna vs Torino||2-2|
|06.01.2018||Torino vs Bologna||3-0|
|20.08.2017||Bologna vs Torino||1-1|
|22.01.2017||Bologna vs Torino||2-0|
|28.08.2016||Torino vs Bologna||5-1|
|16.04.2016||Bologna vs Torino||0-1|
Torino vs Bologna Stats
- Torino have five consecutive wins to nil at home in the league.
- In five of the previous seven games of Torino in Serie A, the overall number of goals was less than three.
- 16 of 27 fixtures of Torino had a winner, while in 11 games the success came with just one goal difference.
- Bologna have one win and eight defeats in the last 14 away fixtures.
- The Red and Blues lost eight of their away games, while five were with one goal difference.
- Bologna have the third weakest attack in the league, and in 12 of the last 27 rounds they couldn’t score.
Torino vs Bologna Odds
Torino vs Bologna Team News
Federico Santander is the only injured player of Bologna. Torino don’t have problems with injuries or punishments.