- Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque
Juárez will welcome Cruz Azul to Estadio Olímpico Benito Juárez for a matchday 8 fixture in Mexico Liga MX. The last meeting on 3rd April 2021 ended in a Cruz Azul 1-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Juárez has won 0 matches, and Cruz Azul triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.60 goals, while both teams score 20% of the time.
Cruz Azul's recent game against Pachuca ended in a home 1-1 draw. The strikers had plenty of good goal-scoring opportunities. They should have done better to earn their team three points instead of one. Cruz Azul deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 59th minute.
Since the start of the season, Juárez is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Juárez is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Cruz Azul has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Los Celestes wins 1.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Cruz Azul kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Juárez has won just 25% of home games. On average they score 1.25 goals and concede 1.75 per game. Cruz Azul is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Juárez wins on average 1.00 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Cruz Azul. My prediction is Cruz Azul to win.
Juárez vs Cruz Azul Betting Tips
Juárez vs Cruz Azul Head to Head
Average stats between Juárez and Cruz Azul in most recent 5 outings in the Mexico Liga MX.
Juárez vs Cruz Azul Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Juárez and Cruz Azul across current season. Calculated from Juárez's Home stats and Cruz Azul's Away stats.
Mexico Liga MX Form
- Coming into this game, Juárez has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Juárez has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Juárez will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Juárez has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Juárez recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Juárez has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/9 games for Juárez this season.
- Coming into this game, Cruz Azul has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Cruz Azul has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Cruz Azul will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Juárez, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Cruz Azul, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (56% of all matches) involving Cruz Azul has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 17%||25 %||20 %|
|Draw %||22% / 67%||25 %||20 %|
|Loss %||56% / 17%||50 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.44 / 1.50||3.00||2.00|
|Scored||0.89 / 0.67||1.25||0.60|
|Conceded||1.56 / 0.83||1.75||1.40|
|BTTS %||56% / 50%||100 %||20 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 0%||50 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||100 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 33%||0 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 50%||25 %||40 %|
|Possession %||45% / 42%||52 %||40 %|
|Corners||3.44 / 4.50||3.75||3.20|
|Cards||2.33 / 2.33||2.50||2.20|
|Offsides||1.11 / 0.67||0.75||1.40|
|Fouls||9.67 / 10.00||10.00||9.40|
|Shots||10.56 / 12.00||11.50||9.80|
|Shots on Target||3.67 / 3.17||4.50||3.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||40 %||25 %|
|Draw %||44% / 0%||40 %||50 %|
|Loss %||22% / 67%||20 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.22 / 2.33||2.40||2.00|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.00||1.60||1.00|
|Conceded||0.89 / 1.33||0.80||1.00|
|BTTS %||56% / 17%||40 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 17%||40 %||25 %|
|Scores %||78% / 50%||80 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||40 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 50%||60 %||75 %|
|Possession %||53% / 50%||57 %||48 %|
|Corners||2.78 / 4.17||2.80||2.75|
|Cards||2.67 / 1.67||1.80||3.75|
|Offsides||1.44 / 1.50||1.80||1.00|
|Fouls||12.33 / 14.50||13.80||10.50|
|Shots||10.22 / 8.00||11.20||9.00|
|Shots on Target||4.44 / 2.33||5.40||3.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Juárez vs Cruz Azul Odds
|HT 1||5.00||HT X||2.10||HT 2||2.50|
|Home Win Nil||7.25||Away Win Nil||3.20|
|Over 2.5||2.55||Under 2.5||1.49|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.67|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|