- Australia A-League
- 10:05 Macarthur vs Melbourne Victory FC Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 11:00 Akzhayik vs Kairat
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Mexico Liga MX
- 03:05 Santos Laguna vs Monterrey Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
IFK Göteborg will welcome Degerfors to Gamla Ullevi for a matchday 3 fixture in Sweden Allsvenskan.
IFK Göteborg's last game in the Sweden Allsvenskan against AIK at home ended in a 2-0 win. Although Blåvitt (Blue-white) played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. IFK Göteborg was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 3rd and 38th minute.
Since the start of the season, Kamraterna (Comrades) is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 3 games on home soil. Although IFK Göteborg is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Degerfors has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Degerfors wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Degerfors kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Änglarna (Angels) is currently unbeaten at home in one games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Degerfors failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Monday and win against Änglarna (Angels).
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. IFK Göteborg wins on average 1.33 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for Degerfors. My prediction is IFK Göteborg to win.
IFK Göteborg vs Degerfors Betting Tips
IFK Göteborg vs Degerfors Head to Head
We do not have data for previous encounters between IFK Göteborg and Degerfors.
IFK Göteborg vs Degerfors Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between IFK Göteborg and Degerfors across current season. Calculated from IFK Göteborg's Home stats and Degerfors's Away stats.
Sweden Allsvenskan Form
- Coming into this game, IFK Göteborg has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. IFK Göteborg has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- IFK Göteborg will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- IFK Göteborg has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- IFK Göteborg will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Degerfors, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for IFK Göteborg, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (50% of all matches) involving IFK Göteborg has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Degerfors has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Degerfors has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Degerfors has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Degerfors recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Degerfors has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Degerfors has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/6 games for Degerfors this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Draw %||67% / 67%||33 %||100 %|
|Loss %||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||1.83 / 1.83||3.00||0.67|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.00||1.67||0.33|
|Conceded||0.83 / 0.83||1.33||0.33|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||67 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||100 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 50%||33 %||67 %|
|Frist Goal %||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Possession %||55% / 55%||51 %||58 %|
|Corners||5.83 / 6.40||6.67||5.00|
|Cards||1.83 / 2.20||3.33||0.33|
|Offsides||2.17 / 2.20||2.00||2.33|
|Fouls||12.83 / 13.40||14.00||11.67|
|Shots||10.67 / 11.80||13.67||7.67|
|Shots on Target||4.33 / 4.80||6.33||2.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 50%||50 %||25 %|
|Draw %||17% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.17 / 3.67||1.50||2.50|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.83||1.00||1.00|
|Conceded||1.17 / 1.83||0.50||1.50|
|BTTS %||33% / 67%||0 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|Scores %||50% / 83%||50 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 50%||50 %||25 %|
|Possession %||48% / 58%||46 %||49 %|
|Corners||3.33 / 8.33||3.00||3.50|
|Cards||2.17 / 0.50||4.00||1.25|
|Offsides||2.50 / 0.80||4.00||1.75|
|Fouls||13.33 / 6.20||17.00||11.50|
|Shots||8.33 / 17.83||5.50||9.75|
|Shots on Target||3.67 / 7.17||2.00||4.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
IFK Göteborg vs Degerfors Odds
|HT 1||2.38||HT X||2.20||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.65||Away Win Nil||6.25|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.77|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.70||Under 9.5 Corners||2.05|