- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Videoton will welcome Gyirmót to MOL Aréna Sóstó for a matchday 14 fixture in Hungary NB I. The last meeting on 14th August 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Videoton has won 3 matches, and Gyirmót failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.75 goals, while both teams score 25% of the time.
Videoton's latest fixture against Ferencváros ended in an away 3-0 loss. I expected more from Piros-kékek. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Gyirmót's recent game against Várda SE ended in a home 1-1 draw. The strikers had plenty of good goal-scoring opportunities. They should have done better to earn their team three points instead of one. Gyirmót deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 90+2th minute.
Since the start of the season, Videoton is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 8 games on home soil. Although Videoton is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Gyirmót has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Gyirmót has collected 1.00 points on average per away game, compared to 0.75 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Gyirmót kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won four consecutive matches. Piros-kékek is currently unbeaten at home in five games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Gyirmót is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Piros-kékek.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Videoton wins on average 2.38 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for Gyirmót. My prediction is Videoton to win.
Videoton vs Gyirmót Betting Tips
Videoton vs Gyirmót Head to Head
Average stats between Videoton and Gyirmót in most recent 4 outings in the Hungary NB I.
Videoton vs Gyirmót Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Videoton and Gyirmót across current season. Calculated from Videoton's Home stats and Gyirmót's Away stats.
Hungary NB I Form
- Coming into this game, Videoton has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Videoton has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Videoton is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Videoton has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Gyirmót's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Videoton from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Videoton has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Gyirmót get in on the action today? There has been a total of 13 goals in the last 5 games for Videoton, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Videoton recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Videoton has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/13 games for Videoton this season.
- Coming into this game, Gyirmót has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Gyirmót has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Gyirmót has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Gyirmót ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Gyirmót, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (62% of all matches) involving Gyirmót has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 50%||75 %||0 %|
|Draw %||33% / 17%||13 %||57 %|
|Loss %||27% / 33%||13 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.53 / 3.17||2.63||2.43|
|Scored||1.33 / 2.33||1.75||0.86|
|Conceded||1.20 / 0.83||0.88||1.57|
|BTTS %||67% / 50%||63 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 17%||63 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 50%||63 %||0 %|
|Scores %||73% / 83%||75 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||63 %||29 %|
|Possession %||57% / 59%||54 %||60 %|
|Corners||4.93 / 6.20||4.38||5.57|
|Cards||2.73 / 0.83||2.38||3.14|
|Offsides||2.40 / 1.60||3.13||1.57|
|Fouls||11.60 / 12.40||11.13||12.14|
|Shots||9.07 / 8.20||9.13||9.00|
|Shots on Target||4.40 / 4.20||4.38||4.43|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 33%||13 %||29 %|
|Draw %||27% / 0%||38 %||14 %|
|Loss %||53% / 67%||50 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.80 / 2.67||2.38||3.29|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.00||0.88||1.43|
|Conceded||1.67 / 1.67||1.50||1.86|
|BTTS %||60% / 67%||63 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||13 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 50%||13 %||43 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 20%||25 %||28 %|
|Scores %||67% / 83%||62 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||0 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||27% / 83%||25 %||29 %|
|Possession %||43% / 53%||42 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.53 / 4.50||4.25||4.86|
|Cards||2.67 / 0.00||2.38||3.00|
|Offsides||1.53 / 0.00||2.00||1.00|
|Fouls||14.13 / 0.00||13.00||15.43|
|Shots||8.40 / 12.75||7.13||9.86|
|Shots on Target||4.07 / 5.75||3.88||4.29|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Videoton vs Gyirmót Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.65||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||0.00||BTTS NO||0.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|